Michael: Why don't you explain this to me like I'm five.
Oscar: Your mommy and daddy give you ten dollars to open up a lemonade stand. So you go out and you buy cups and you buy lemons and you buy sugar. And now you find out that it only costs you nine dollars.
Oscar: So you have an extra dollar.
Oscar: So you can give that dollar back to mommy and daddy, but guess what? Next summer...
Michael: I'll be six.
- drdavidbrinner likes this
- youandmi likes this
- damunshi reblogged this from tvquotes
- tillapia reblogged this from tvquotes
- strengthandlace likes this
- tvquotes reblogged this from lightgrid
- lightgrid posted this